We are on the lookout for an office-based Client Coordinator to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. Working in the Client Services team reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will be liaising closely with our team of wealth managers and will be responsible for the impeccable management of the wealth managers’ diaries and arrangement of client meetings. You will also be responsible for general administrative duties within the team.
- Impeccable management of the wealth managers’ diaries.
- Arrangement of client review meetings over the telephone or by email and sending of digital media meeting invites to clients.
- Completion of meeting confirmation letters.
- Co-ordinate communications on behalf of the wealth managers including taking and screening calls, relaying messages, maintaining reminders, and interacting with high net-worth clients and senior executives when required.
- Ensure all client communication stored and evidenced appropriately.
- Assist with the management of the client record management system for all aspects of the wealth managers’ clients.
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality and professionalism among staff, clients, and professional key stakeholders whilst projecting a professional image in both appearance and attitude, providing quality support on time to agreed standards.
- Administrative duties such as post, scanning, saving documentation in client records and filing.
Skills and Experience:
- Faultless interpersonal skills, assertive whilst friendly with a professional demeanour.
- Impeccable face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapports swiftly with all manner of personalities.
- Impeccable written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to adapt and learn the use of internal systems and databases.
- Good at managing own workload and ability to prioritise tasks whilst retaining a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management with the ability to multi-task and change focus throughout the day when necessary.
- An ability to remain calm when faced with conflicting demands.
- Highly self-motivated, attentive and demonstrates a can-do attitude.
- Proven record in a previous administration role or be able to prove that you are able to meet the above criteria.
- Fully office based.
Location – Congleton, Cheshire, CW12.
Salary – DOE